Our Federal Government Client is seeking a highly capable Senior Project Manager to provide strategic planning, mapping and modelling development in relation to the Identity and Biometrics capability for the organisation. In this role, you will manage project activities across highly complex ICT projects using established project management methodologies.
This is a contract opportunity until 30 June 2020 with long-term 2 x 12-month extension options available, located at our Client's central Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Highly developed Sub-Program/Project Managements skills with extensive experience in project and risk management
- Experience working in biometrics projects highly required
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, including the ability to manage complex stakeholder groups and harness collective subject matter expertise to deliver fit for purpose IT systems and solutions.
- Effective leaderships skills to drive effective/efficient ICT and Business outcomes
- Procurement and contract management experience
- Proven understanding of data analysis and financial modelling
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1700 quoting Job Reference: #202316
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.