- Initial 6 months contract
- Variety of Projects
- Competitive Rate
Our client a leader in its field is currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join its IT team.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of a portfolio of projects (including Azure Cloud, Citrix Virtual Desktop, Privileged Access Management, SAS Aviya)
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of project documentation such as proposals, business plans, operating budgets and financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Acts as primary customer contact for project activities, leading program review sessions with customer to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Establish design concepts
- Ensure adherence to master plans and schedules
- Identify program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources
- Participate in negotiation of contract and contract changes.
- Project/ Program communication
- Design concepts and criteria
- Resource Allocation
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary level qualification in business or an IT related discipline
- Previous experience in managing large infrastructure projects
- Agile certification - SCRUM Master or ACP
- Experience in using JIRA and Project Online for managing projects
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office and Systems including MS Project
- Extensive experience employing program management methodologies and resource management with demonstrated successful delivery within a large organisation.
- Proven stakeholder and vendor management experience and responsible of contract and communication management in a consulting environment for multiple complex projects/programs.
For more info contact Aparna at email@example.com