As a Senior Project Manager, you will be a part of implementing Software/Systems. The job also requires a sales mindset and includes gathering knowledge about the customer's way of doing business
- Coordinating activities between the service delivery team and the customer
- Collaborating with Business Development in sales activities, such as sales meetings, proposal writings, and ensuring technical support and material for workshops
- Managing projects through KPIs, management briefings, business committee meetings etc.
- Combining your customer and business understanding with your technical insights
- You will be working with many different branches within the customer's organisation as well as their international and domestic partners.
- You will be an important driving force within our Agile Environment
- You will be working together with a strong service team and provide Agile Services.
- You will be responsible for running the day-to-day business and help your Business Development colleagues in expanding the companies offerings
Required Skills and Experience
- Experienced in delivering highly complex software implementation / integration projects in an Agile environment
- Skilled in combining business insights with IT knowledge to create value for the customer
- Outgoing, trustworthy and able to inspire
- Proactive and eager to make a difference
- The ability to deliver on cost, schedule and quality
- People management experience
- Commercial experience (Bid management, participating in Bid work, sales support)
- Experience in working across international time zones (desirable)
- Tertiary level qualifications in Software Engineering or equivalent
- Applicants with a current NV1 clearance are preferred (Must be Australian Citizen as a minimum to apply)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ben van Loggerenberg on (02) 6268 9703 quoting reference 211007.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.