Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Senior Delivery Manager (Senior Agile Project Manager), to manage delivery of major initiatives. This is an initial contract until 30th June 2020 with multiple extension options and is working in Canberra's South.
The organisation is undertaking multiple major initiatives including replacing all transactional channels and case management tools.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Manage multiple contributing/related pieces of work required to deliver the business case
- Facilitate stand-ups and sprint planning with delivery teams and senior executives
- Develop roadmaps with architects, business and customers
- Mitigate risks and resolve issues
- Monitor and manage budgets, dependencies
- Contribute to agile/delivery/project management practices
be successful in this role you will possess in depth knowledge and solid experience with:
- 5+ years' experience delivering major business/technology transformation projects
- Relevant certifications in project management (CSM/PSM, PRINCE2, MSP, etc) and/or relevant tertiary qualifications in business/technology
- Experience delivering projects for service delivery organisations in government or the private sector. Contact centre, online retail, banking, insurance or similar would be highly regarded.
- Knowledge / experience managing projects which use DevOps CI/CD practices to deliver solutions
- Knowledge / experience managing projects which use cloud technologies, in particular; AWS managed services and serverless
- Knowledge / experience delivering ecommerce platforms, case management tools, integration platforms, microservices architectures, REST APIs and/or AI/ML tools
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 198218.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.