About the role
The role includes responsibility for initiating, managing and closing the projects and all processes such as planning and estimating, project quality / control, communication, stakeholder management, people leadership and knowledge harvesting. In addition the project manager's roles and responsibilities will include:
- Program and Project leadership
- Agile project management
- Senior Stakeholder Management
- Change Management for operations and technology
- Project control over project activities
- Manage schedule and allocated funds
- Manage project scope
- Managing end to end delivery of projects including business/investment case, analyse, design, development, testing, implementation and transitioning to BAU (business as usual)
- Manage and mitigate project risks, issues and dependencies
- Act as a trusted advisor to the program manager and project sponsors
- Manage and mitigate the unknowns in the project (risks, issues, dependencies)
- Managing our client's multiple delivery and asset teams.
- Effectively controlling the volume of change.
- 10+ years project delivery experience, ideally within the banking sector,
- Ability to start-up and establish project/program from inception to delivery/close
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships across a number of stakeholders - both Technology and Business
- Preference for demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple delivery/asset teams and vendors
- Preference for demonstrated ability to manage project teams in a cross cultural environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manika Aryapratheep on 03 8080 7222 quoting reference Job ID 240871
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.