A Leading financial Client in IT and operations with its world-class platforms and processes, agile IT infrastructure, and innovation in everything from payments to internet banking and mobile apps.
The database team is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of Enterprise systems. These systems rely on Oracle RDBMS and MS SQL Server and a team of development specialists.
We are looking for a Senior Oracle Developer/DBA with experience within integration
- Design, build and support critical applications using Oracle 11g/12c RDBMS
- Design and build data integration mechanisms
- Design application logical requirements and implement solutions in the database
- Develop back-end code to support business requirements
- Review stored procedure code written by other developers.
- Lead the technical design process
- Troubleshoot and resolve, in conjunction with Operational DBAs, database application issues across production, test and development environments.
- Performance tune applications from a database code and design perspective.
- Willing to occasionally work out of business hours
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- 5+ year's recent experience as a database development specialist on Oracle RDBMS 11g (12c exposure advantageous). Recent experience on Microsoft SQL Server desirable.
- MUST have recent and extensive experience in both oracle development and database administration.
- Logical application database design and physical implementation on an Oracle database.
- STRONG PL/SQL development skills.
- Advanced tuning skills in a high-volume Oracle enterprise database
- Design and implementation of database mechanisms for data integration in the enterprise
- Excellent Linux and scripting skills
- Mentoring developers
Be Great to Have
- Oracle Golden Gate implementation
- Commercial use of noSQL database (Apache Cassandra, MongoDB etc.,)
- Automation tooling - Ansible, Liquibase etc
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 182562
Please click the apply button.