A large B&F Company is in need of 2 x Senior Network Designer with Core IP Networks experience with CISCO for 6 months in their new office in Eveleigh.
About the role
The successful candidate will be required to act as a project technical prime, being responsible for all technical components around IP network design of the project including the scoping, design, testing, documentation and all steps required for the successful implementation in the production network.
- Develop well-prepared, accurate engineering network design documentation.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expertise role for the relevant technology area
- Specify, define, and document design processes, standards and practices related to the data network to ensure engineering best practices are maintained.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in network design
- Cisco / Juniper certification (desirable)
- Preferably with banking and finance experience
- Both depth and breadth of technical experience is required. This should include extensive experience in a technical role in one or more of the following areas: Core IP Network, Firewall and Network level security controls, server and application security methodologies,
- At least 5 years' experience in an IP Network Design or Security role
- Checkpoint, Crossbeam and Fortinet hardware and Software knowledge
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP, Routing / Switching, MPLS, Traffic Engineering, EoMPLS, L2 and L3 datacentre technologies
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 238441.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.