Our Federal Government Client is seeking Senior .Net Full-Stack Developers with experience in large scale development to work on various IT development projects within its IT Construction section.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with 2-12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
- Over 10 years .Net development working on large scale projects, involved in all the different stacks (UI, Integration, Backend services, database design)
- Extensive skills in database modelling and SQL Server development, with full understanding of performance impact on query design.
- Extensive experience in development of .Net systems with integration to heterogeneous systems including integration with mainframe using different technologies such as ESB, MSMQ, RabitMQ and IBM MQ.
- Supporting the architects by working collaboratively to ensure that new components are designed by considering the business requirements, performance & security and are properly documented.
- Strong experience in software development factoring security at the centre of the design and knowledge of ISM.
- Extensive experience in software development implementing role base access, auditing and integration with AD, ADFS, LDAP, Certificates authentication.
- Experience using CICD/DevOps/TFS, continuous integration, automated unit testing and how large-scale software is deployed.
- Strong knowledge developing of scalable web services using IIS, load balancers and web farms.
- Excellent communication skills, with a can do attitude with eagerness to learn new skills, mentor junior team members and promote good development/engineering practices.
- Having and agile mindset with experience in delivering software using agile techniques and also waterfall.
- Capability to create detail design documentation and knowledge of UML, Visio and EA Sparx
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and Technical staff about all technical aspects projects, and attend and lead relevant meetings when required especially with consideration of the following:
- Perform problem solving and troubleshooting on complex business and technical issues;
- Security considerations in ICT systems design;
- Liaise with testers about testing strategies and processes; and
- Provide accurate timing estimates for project related works required for ICT system development and integration.
- Participate in reviews of system specifications including software applications and ensure architectural compliance and enterprise objectives are achieved;
- Provide advice on design and implementation of system changes that will ensure they are maintainable, extensible and result in positive business outcomes.
- Knowledge of the APS code of conduct.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Baseline Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #237347
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.