Our Federal Government Client is seeking a knowledgeable and skilled Senior Full Stack .NET Developer for a contract role. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019, with extension options, and is working from our Client's Parliamentary triangle offices.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years working experience as a Full Stack .NET Developer
- Enterprise and commercial level development and solution design experience
- Proven integration development experience with 3rd party products and web services
- Strong Database design and programming experience
- End to end ALM experience including unit and integration testing, automated deployment, continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience with Mobile application build, distribution and management and Mobile Iron
- Experience with event driven architecture or Enterprise Service Buses using ServiceBus or similar (Rebus, MassTransit)
- Experience with Authentication and Authorisation with Active Directory, ADFS and Federated Authentication Services
- Experience with SharePoint & CRM
To progress with this opportunity, or to find out more about the role, please reach out to Marina on 02 6245 1724 quoting job reference: 188105
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with a minimum active BASELINE clearance to apply.
Thank you for your interest in the position.