About the Company:
Global ASX top 30 company who are leaders in the Gaming industry, who deliver outstanding results year on year and push the limits of innovation, creativity, and technology.
About the role:
As part of a collaborative and highly skilled Engineering team, you'll be responsible for the design and implementation of new features and maintenance of existing features for their Windows 10/.NET 4.7 based platform.
- Carry out technical assessments of requested features and identify scope of work/dependencies for development requirements
- Own design and delivery of quality stable solutions for the platform
- Build robust, scalable, and testable software
- Work as a member of a team and support/mentor junior members
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years development experience in .NET using C#
- Experience with the development of multi-threaded applications and services
- Strong knowledge of SOLID design principles and design patterns
- UI development using WPF
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Meg at 02 8267 2478 quoting reference 244792.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.