2 Senior .Net Developers required for large state government department. The developers will be required to provide resources with appropriate levels of mainly .NET skills and knowledge for application maintenance and development services, including demonstrated experience in delivering Business Information Systems and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) over the Software Development Life Cycle, across architecture, design, development and delivery phases.
The Senior .Net Developers will design, develop, maintain and support services to the Manager, development and delivery team, within Application development and delivery, and digital solutions. You will be required to work with the other teams within the IT Branch such as platform & network operations, EIP, enterprise architecture, cyber security, identity management, infrastructure, and more.
Within this role you will be involved with all phases of the application development lifecycle for the program enhancements, including migration and enhancements to numerous initiatives including Audit Logging, User Access, along with other approved initiatives & enhancements.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum five years demonstrated experience in Microsoft ASP.NET software development undertaking:
- ASP .NET/MVC
- Visual Studio 2019
- SQL Server 2016/2017 (optimisation, tuning, stored procedures, triggers)
- MS Reporting Services 2016
- Team Foundation Server/ Azure Devops
- Microsoft .NET framework 4 - 4.5.x and .Net Core
- XML Web services
- Minimum recent seven years' experience as a Senior .Net Developer demonstrating:
- Development and delivery of solutions built on Microsoft's .Net Framework (.Net 4.5+ and .Net Core using C#, MCV and Entity Framework), SQL Server, and SPA frameworks such as Angular or React.
- Developing solutions for both on premise and Azure environments
- Integrating solutions using API's
- Technical quality oversight ensuring alignment to solution vision, enterprise standards, relevant policies, risk analysis; and
- Ability to deliver across multiple concurrent delivery initiatives.
- Demonstrated experience in aligning functional and technical requirements to produce high quality software solutions.
- Considerable knowledge of and experience in all phases of the Software Development lifecycle, including comprehensive knowledge of build processes and testing methodologies
- Demonstrated experience working in large organisations with dynamic ICT environment.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- adapt and continue work previously developed by others;
- transition current solutions to new architectural patterns; and
- ability to develop 'greenfield' solutions with complex integration requirements.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Carrie Watts on 3319 7555 quoting reference 238120
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button. Please note applications for this role close