- Multiple Senior JAVA Development Opportunities
- Fast paced project based environment
- Managed Service Provider working onsite within the Sydney CBD
Our client is looking for multiple Senior JAVA Developers with strong Agile environment experience and knowledge to join their progressive project based team.
Working within a Scaled Agile (SAFE) development environment, the successful developers must be capable of working across full stack development as well as collaborating with a large team of seasoned professionals. The client is currently undergoing rapid growth with their large enterprise customers and as such needs developers with strong experience who can hit the ground running with minimal hand holding.
The current technology stack (which may change with new projects) revolves around JAVA 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Dockers, Camel, JMS and Web Services (RESTful). The role will additionally assist the architectural team as well as work across the full SDLC in designing, developing, testing, implementing and supporting the solutions.
These are business critical roles and as such in order to be considered for the positions you must have:
- At least 7 years experience in Full Stack JAVA Development.
- Experience with JAVA 8, Spring, Spring Boot and JMS
- Extensive experience with Apache Camel and REST Web Services.
- Proven experience working on scalable applications and reactive technology.
- Proven experience working in Agile development environments.
- Experience with Dockers or Kubernetes.
- Full SDLC experience including test, design, development, implementation and support.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence would be highly beneficial.
- A collaborative nature with strong communication and people skills.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please either APPLY NOW or contact Patric Byrne on (02) 9409 4766 quoting reference: 176013
Please click the apply button.