About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior Integration Developer you will be responsible to design, develop and support middleware applications using IBM Integration Bus with focus on quality, scalability and robustness with the ability to work autonomously in an Agile working environment. You will design, develop, test and troubleshoot integration components for applications and systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in working with IBM Integration BUS (10.1 onwards) / Websphere Message Broker, Websphere MQ
- Experience implementing applications that handles high transactional volumes
- Develop IBM Integration Bus applications following SOAP, WSDL, REST, Swagger Open API spec and XML technologies
- Hands on experience in Java, ESQL compute nodes, graphical data mapping, filter nodes, security enabled message processing nodes etc., covering the Advanced mode
- Experience of working with message modelling, setting up Flow patterns/templates and develop re-usable flows, sub-flows, global cache, logging patterns, monitoring practices
- Implementation experience in WS-Addressing, WS-Security standards, JWT, workload management options, Publish/Subscribe, FTP, SFTP, MFT, Experience in IIB Event monitoring, Monitoring tools, Notification, CD CI practices and tools
- Perform root cause analysis, debugging and troubleshoot problems
- Rich knowledge in SOA governance process (Design time & Runtime registries), Cloud-based integration solutions, API Connect is desirable
- Hands on experience using tools like SOAPUI, SOAPUI PRO, Postman and ability to build assertions as necessary
- Hands on experience developing Splunk dashboards and rich knowledge in Splunk queries
- Experience in IBM App Connect Enterprise, Docker, OpenShift, IBM Cloud Private is a plus
- Atlassian Jira, Confluence and Agile methodology are each a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge and experience in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), AGILE
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Wednesday 31 July
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 196885
Please click the apply button.