An industry leading company that boasts a fantastic team environment and located only 15 - 20 minutes from the Perth CBD is seeking multiple Senior Java/ Integration developers who can demonstrate solid integration platforms experience.
- Provide technical leadership in the design, development, testing and implementation of systems;
- Take technical responsibility for all stages in the design and development process;
- Provide ongoing support of existing applications;
- Undertake specific high level technical tasks in the design, development, support and maintenance of applications;
- Provide expert technical guidance to the stakeholders.
- Strong, recent commercial experience with J2EE, integration and database development;
- Demonstrated experience developing and/or consuming REST and SOAP web services;
- Experience in producing, consuming and transforming JSON and XML messages;
- Experience developing stored procedures on the Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Server database.
- Knowledge of common message exchange patterns, e.g. Request-Response;
- Must have excellent communication skills - both verbal and written;
- Any experience with either Amazon Web Services (AWS), MuleSoft OR ESP Architecture (Event Stream Processing) would be hghly regarded.
- Potentially long-term contract;
- Great team environment;
- Highly accessible location and transport routes.
If you have the skills and experience above, please apply now with a suitable resume.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 08 9423 1400 (Job reference: 191996)