Are you a hands-on Integration Analyst with experience of getting systems integrated within a large organization, solution architecture and technical analysis? Please read on...
An intergrated infrastructure services organisation is seeking an experienced professional to manage end-to-end integration during the test and go-live phases. You will be in charge of managing and coordinating all activities involved in the intergration routines required to integrate various systems to a centralised data hub solution, based on pre-approved design patterns.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Oracle Data Integrator (12c preferred)
- Data Extraction, Loading and Transformation experience
- Strong skills in designing and developing interfaces to load the data from multiple sources
- Demonstrated knowledge about Operator in Oracle Data Integrator
- Experience developinng packages and scenarios using interfaces and variables
The perfect candidate also has:
- Strong data analytical skills
- Good understanding about ODI Architecture
- Knowledge and experience about reporting tools
- Implemented SCD Type2 on Dimension tables
- Previous experience in HR/Pay and Finance Domain
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Nick Barwick quoting reference: #186100.
Please click the apply button.