Our client is a very successful Product/Retail Company. They have a growing focus in the e-commerce area, providing an opportunity for an experienced Developer to work with the latest technologies and strategies on highly varied and interesting projects in areas of the business from supply chain through to frontend user interfaces.
- Object oriented programming (.Net/C#)
- SQL language (MSSQL)
- Web service programming methods (RESTful Web services and Service Oriented Architecture)
- Unit testing tools
- Bug/work control, source control, and deployment technologies (Git, Grunt, Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Cloud services (AWS)
- Agile project management methods (SCRUM, JIRA, Confluence)
- Ability to understand business functions to analyse and propose technical strategies for the business
- Takes personal responsibility for personal growth, acquires strategies for gaining new knowledge, behaviours and skills
- Comfort with frequent, incremental code, testing and deployment
- Experience in retail is a plus
If you believe you have the skills and experience, apply now, as this opportunity won't be around for long.