Our high-profile Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled and agile Senior Full Stack .Net Developer for a contract opportunity. This is an initial engagement through until June 2019, with a 12-month extension option and is working on an integral digital transformation project.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer, with experience across enterprise and commercial level solution designs
- Proven integration development experience
- Strong Database design and programming experience
- End to end ALM experience including unit and integration testing, automated deployment, continuous integration and delivery.
- Statistical and data analysis skills
- Experience with Mobile application build, distribution and management and Mobile Iron
- Experience with event driven architecture and/or Enterprise Service Buses
- Experience with Authentication and Authorisation with Active Directory, ADFS and Federated Authentication Services
- Experience with SharePoint & CRM
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain Federal Government Security Clearances to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 190931.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.