About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As Senior Full Stack Java Developers you will be responsible for providing development of online applications services to a wide variety of applications, with a focus on delivering technical specifications, impact analysis, design and development of applications using modern web technology stack using Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Struts, JSF and Angular, HTML and CSS. You will have the opportunity to work on a pipeline of work relating to the rewriting of their legacy stack as well as new work
- Analysis of requirements and technical specification
- Develop and maintain online web products using Java based technology stack.
- Develop and maintain front-end Single Page responsive Applications using Angular JS/Angular frameworks.
- Development and maintenance of REST APIs.
- End to End delivery of enhancements to Production environment includes estimation, impact analysis, develop/fix defects, and follow standard processes to promote enhancements/fixes to further environments.
- Establish and demonstrate best practices for UI and Server side standards.
- Ability to bring experience and ideas to enhance existing development capability
- MUST have 7+ years of experience using Java web based technology stack on Commercial platforms - JDK 6+, Servlets, JSPs, Struts, JSF, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, REST APIs
- MUST have 3+ years of experience using front end and hybrid mobile apps technology stack - HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Ionic and Angular 2+
- 5+ years of experience using tools on Commercial platforms - IntelliJ, Git/Bit Bucket, Jenkins, Sonar, JIRA, Confluence, SOAP UI, My SQL Developer/any DB client tool
- 5+ years of experience on platforms - Unix/Linux/Solaris, Windows 7/10 on Commercial platforms
- Ability to design complex applications and write design documents for technical specifications.
- Quick learner with excellent analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills across various levels in the organisation.
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes Wednesday 31 July
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 196888
Please click the apply button.