Senior Full Stack Developer
- Internal role with a market leading company
- Work on state-of-the-art cloud-based projects
- Friendly, collaborative, technically innovative team
A market leading company that is currently undertaking a major cloud transformation journey is seeking a passionate, highly driven & innovative Senior Full Stack Developer with strong C#, .NET and Angular development experience.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on exciting, state of the art cloud based projects within a technically diverse, collaborative team environment. This is an internal, permanent opportunity located conveniently close to the Perth CBD.
- Design, development, testing and documentation of solutions;
- Develop responsive web applications using Agile methodology;
- Build Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD);
- Define integration build and produce integration test specifications;
- Maintain the application support process.
- Full understanding of the SDLC;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Stakeholder management ability;
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team environment;
- Experience utilizing Agile methodology;
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in computer science, software engineering or a similar discipline.
- ITILv3 certification is desirable;
- Experience with Azure & other cloud-based applications.
- Work on some exciting , cloud-based projects;
- Located close to the Perth CBD;
- Friendly, supportive team environment;
- Excellent work/ life balance.
How to apply:
If you have the skills and experience, we are seeking above please apply now via the link below. Suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
** Please note we are willing to consider Eastern States & international candidates who possess Full Australian Work Rights, genuine relocation reasons & with the ability to commence within 4 weeks approximately **
Contact: Lisa Williams - (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 198101)