About the role
Senior Server Engineer (Citrix/Windows server environment's)
This role covers the end-to-end provisioning of Citrix products and Windows server on various physical hardware and virtualisation platforms.
-Work within a small team at a large Australian telecommunications company
-6 month contract with views to extend
-Competitive daily rates
- Implementation and configuration of new Citrix and Windows Server solutions
- Provisioning of Citrix and Windows server across a wide range of server hardware and Operating Systems.
- Participate in the planning and controlling the execution of Windows virtualisation using ESX, Hyper-V, XenServer.
- Work with Designers to ensure designs meet existing administrative and operational standards.
- Contribute to the development and ratification of additions and modifications to Citrix and Windows standards, including participation in Proof of Concept testing and evaluations.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience with Citrix products, in particular:
- Citrix Provisioning
- Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops
- Citrix ADC
- Extensive experience with Virtualisation products:
- VMware ESX
- Citrix Hypervisor
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Experience with Microsoft:
- FSLogix (CloudCache / AppMasking)
- Azure Virtual Desktops
- System Center Virtual Machine Manager
- Knowledge of EMC storage infrastructure including Symmetrix, DMX, CX, and NAS. HDS storage, and Netapp
- Experience with coding (eg. Powershell, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au quoting reference #240378.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.