We have worked with the founding investors of this FinTech, building elite development teams for their businesses for over 15 years…
Unlike any other solutions in the market, over the last 18 months there has been an increase from $500m to $1.8b in funds under management through their SaaS financial advice and funds management platform. They are significantly funded, high profile and growing fast.
As a true software and technology innovation business, their solution are built in a state-of-the-art technologies, including a microservice architecture, C# .Netcore, RESTful API's, Swagger, SQL, DDD, TDD, EDA and Docker Linux containers and React, AWS infrastructure with a mix of ECS and Kubernetes and fully automated systems monitoring in CloudWatch and NewRelic and DevOps CI/CD pipeline in Azure.
Work in close-knit, passionate and easy-going SCRUM team with a strong mindset of software design patterns and separation of concerns. Work with high calibre and enthusiastic developers to document, design, develop, test and maintain an evolving state-of-the-art solution, with an imperative to explore and adopt new technology to support increased scale, automation and performance.
Your Skills & Experience:
- A passion for problem solving and investigating and discussing logic, reason and ideas as part of a team
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, mathematics or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in similar roles
- Strong knowledge of SOLID principles, design patterns and OOP best practices
- Strong understanding of Microservices
- Passion for problem solving and strong debugging skills
- Superior design and architecture skills
- A sense of humour and want to work with other developers and people who love what they do
- In additional, experience with Kubernetes and docker containers and financial services would be a bonus
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with lovely people and advance your skills through implementing and exploring new technology every day as part of your job. If this sounds of interest, please 'apply now'. We know our client intimately and will be able to offer high calibre applicants detailed information on every aspect of the company, their tech, culture and this role. Job number #202116