Our client, a well known Utilities company is looking for a passionate Senior Developer to join their high performance team on contract basis.
- Coding, analysis and design of digital solutions, and contributing to testing, continuous integration and deployment activities.
- Design and develop software with activities that including all stages of the SDLC
- Develop high quality unit tests, integration tests and automated UI/API tests;
- Collaborate, experiment and contribute in an agile software team
- Microsoft Azure, .NET, Bash, PowerShell, Java + Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment toolsets.
- Previous experience in Automation toolsets (examples Chef, Puppet, VSTS, Terraform, etc.)
- Deep understanding of version control systems such as Bitbucket, GiT, etc.
- Familiar with Monitoring approaches and relevant tools (App insights, New Relic, Log Analytics, Splunk etc.)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools
- Agile Tools: Jira, Confluence: Previous experience working within the scaled agile framework (SAFe) is highly regarded
Proven Industry experience in a similar role and/or Tertiary qualification majoring in technology-related subjects.
If you have the skills and experience, apply now, as this opportunity won't be around for long.
Please note: Due to the large number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.