Work for a high profile LegalTech leader with plethora of awards and nominations for 'Best Place to Work'. This is no ordinary opportunity, it's working within a extraordinary company, brilliant team and in a growth company - they had their best year ever in 2021.
About Our tech
Our client is building native Windows and Mobile applications backed by a scalable distributed backend fully hosted in AWS. Their applications are relied upon by thousands of users across Australia and the US.
They are committed to improving its technology:
- Windows applications are being migrated to .NET 5
- APIs are being migrated to serverless architecture
You will work as a full-stack engineer in a tight-knit, collaborative, agile team environment. You will be responsible for the ongoing development of highly distributed applications working within the latest .NET technologies. You will be working predominantly with C#, .NET, .NET Core, WPF, NServiceBus, ASP.NET MVC and gain exposure to the Cloud using AWS SDKs
- Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
- Implement all aspects of an application design - high performance design, coding, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
Above all we are looking for a passion in software development, excellent communication skills, sound engineering skills, and an exceptional problem solver.
Ideally you'll have a Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university, and 4+ years of development experience.
- Solid foundation of C# .NET
- Design Patterns (Dependency Injection, Event Sourcing)
- Distributed architecture
- NET MVC
Nice to Have
- Windows native app experience
- Service Bus
- AWS Lambdas
- .Net 5
What is in it for you?
- Be part of a fast-growing product team working on disrupting the market. You will get an opportunity to work on new products and watch them come to life.
- You will not be the smartest in the room - work with a diverse and talented team of people.
- Competitive salary, a fun working environment, and lots of perks.
If this role doesn't excite you, I'm not sure you are serious about looking for a new role! The tech, company, job opportunity, potential growth, perks, work flexibility are all AMAZING…. If you'd like to join this sensational company, please forward your resume today and please include your GitHub account and quote #242564