Our client a global well-known information technology servicing organisation currently seeks a Security Consultant. The key responsibility of Security Consultant is to review high level architectural documents and SOW's, provide low level design input.
- Provide pre-sales support identifying opportunities and contributing expertise around the design and configuration requirements
- Perform security assessments and reviews
- Consult and advise on recommendations for remediation
- Assist with Penetration Testing where required
- Providing leadership throughout the delivery and implementation of the solution
- Hands on engineering
- Documentation and handover to BAU
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrated experience with design, architecture and implementation of solutions
- CCIE Security Highly preferred
- Broad knowledge across the security landscape including technologies such as:
- Vulnerability Management (Qualys, Nessus), IPS / IDS (Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Snort)
- Firewalls (Cisco, Checkpoint, Juniper, Palo Alto)
- Web Content Filtering
- Proxy Servers
- SIEM (Splunk, ArcSight, RSA)
- Penetration Testing
- Knowledge of and align compliant security architecture to ISO2700x
If you are looking for your next opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ash on 03 8080 7217.