Our Client, one of Australia's market leader within the defence system integration is seeking a System V & V Engineer for a high-profile transformation program of work.
You will contribute in System Requirement Analysis activities to confirm requirements are testable and allocate a Verification Method(s) and Verification Phase(s), documented in the Verification Cross Reference Matrix,
Experience and qualifications:
- Experience in testing and/or development of large, complex, real time software systems
- Experience in engineering analysis, design and testing activities.
- Experience in new product development environment
- Previous experience with working with Requirement, Test and Defect Management Systems (DOORS, JIRA) would be highly regarded
- Bachelor of Engineering in Software, Systems or Computer Science or equivalent
- You take responsibility and have pride in your work
- Demonstrated ability to work in an integrated team environment.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY PERMANENT RESIDENT OR AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
If you have the experience to be successful and seek your next career position, then please APPLY NOW or Call Sumi on 03 8080 7257 for more information.
Job Reference: #2023047