Our Federal Government client is seeking a skilled SQL BI Administrator to work within a small, highly skilled team of data analysts to provide services under the direction, including:
- Manage users, roles and privileges within different tiers of a SQL Server reporting environment
- Maintain database integrity and data governance
- Develop Extract-Transform-Load processes for ingesting new data sources
- Deploy new agent jobs and improve existing ones
This is a long-term contract opportunity until 30 June 2021 with Possible Extension, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience in SQL Server monitoring and capacity planning
- Experience in deploying and troubleshooting promotion from lower to higher environments in an agile environment
- Developing and maintaining SSIS packages
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to gain a Baseline Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Abegail Baniqued on 02 9054 0955 quoting Job Reference: #203545
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.