An Education & Training Provider is in need of an SQL Developer in Sydney CBD for 6+ months
The Successful SQL Developer will be involved in developing, anhancing and maintaining their Student Management system using SQL (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS). The successful candidate will also be involved in stakeholder management.
Skills and experience
- 6 plus years of experience in SQL Server development skills, with very strong (MSBI (SSIS, SSAS,SSRS) SQL Server, TSQL
- At least 2 years' experience in Power BI reports or equivalent
- Excellent communication and technical documentation skills
- Experience supporting complex ERP / Financial and Accounting Application systems
- Agile Methodology
- Experience in using Team Foundation Server is a plus
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders
- Experience working with DBA's and Infrastructure engineers
- Experience with working in a corporate, structured environment
- Extensive Knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies and strategies with good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas. Unfortunately, candidates who don't have full rights in Australia will not be shortlisted.
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference 214683