Our Client is an industry leading organization that possesses one of the highest rankings for customer experience within its sector. They are seeking an experienced SOE Engineer for a 3 month contract starting ASAP.
- Strong, recent, commercial experience in a similar role;
- Experience in managing and supporting End User Computing environments;
- Must have experience in SOE application packaging and support, maintenance and implementation for Windows 10 and Office 365;
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Windows family of End User Computing Operating Systems and applications;
- Strong experience administering Active Directory and Group Policy;
- Strong experience with enterprise deployment and management tools (I.e. SCCM);
- Good Scripting ability (PowerShell, VBScript, Batch, TSQL);
- Working Knowledge of Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration Management (ITIL) processes;
- Excellent documentation skills, for user training and technical documents;
- Experience in Application packaging and deployment methodologies (Microsoft AppV, MSI, Windows Installer);
- Excellent soft skills - excellent communication skills, switched on, has integrity, can-do attitude, team player, positive outlook and energetic.
- Located close to café/ restaurant strip
- Walking distance to public transport
- Friendly working environment.
If you are interested in this position, please feel free to apply now via the link below with a resume showing that you have the relevant skills and experience. All suitable candidates will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 (job reference: 186959)