About the role-
Government Department of Australia is looking for a Senior Developer for a long-term project to ensure the high quality and consistent delivery of projects based on their understanding of business requirements. The role contributes as a management stakeholder to long-living, maintainable, high quality solutions. The Developer exercises a considerable degree of independence and undertakes a leadership role, with work being performed under the general guidance of senior staff.
- 6+ years demonstrated experience in developing technical SAP CRM Solutions with specific experience in the CRM One Order framework and OData
- Demonstrated strong communication skills, both when writing documentation and when writing code
- Demonstrated experience working using both Agile and waterfall work styles
- Demonstrated high level communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands on or advanced level skills in developing technical SAP CRM solutions, with specific experience in the CRM One Order framework, OData
- SAPUI5, CRM, BOPF, BRF+
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
If this sounds like you, please click the 'Apply Now' with your CV in word format.
For more information, please contact Kanika Arora