About the Company
Our client, a government business enterprise that provides general collective services, is seeking an experienced Project Coordinator who is able to deliver high level of project support.
This will be an initial 6 months contract most likely to be extended as this is a long term project, location would be in Sydney CBD , also WFH arrangement options.
About the role
The SAP BW HANA Developer is accountable for designing and implementing the SAP BW/4HANA Data Warehouse as part of the Business Intelligence stream of the SAPConnect Program for the Department of Customer Service (DCS).
- Owns and maintains BW/BI Solution Architecture & Guidelines, naming conventions and standards and authorisation standards.
- Performing fit-gap analysis against SAP BW Business Content to identify and develop solution enhancements.
- Design and implement reporting and analytics solutions using SAP BW/4HANA.
- Work closely with BW reporting business analysists to integrate different presentation layer technologies.
- Owns and maintains the BW/BI technical design templates.
- Maintains the data flow diagram for all BW/BI solution components.
- Ensures functional designs and data flows are compliant to the BW/BI strategy and guidelines.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a robust and documented SAP BW/HANA solution architecture.
- Identify and document risks and issues.
- Work with other streams to understand business processes for integration into BW/4HANA.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in delivering SAP BW solutions in large scale complex SAP environments.
- Demonstrated experience in SAP BW4/ HANA project design and delivery.
- Strong hands-on experience in ABAP Programming, SQL Scripting/AMDP's/Procedures.
- Should have experience working on SDA & SDI
- Experience writing CDS Views extracts & working on FIORI Apps for BW
- Experience in embedded analytics
- Strong Reporting background Analysis for Office, BOBJ (Experience integrating BW with Power BI is a plus).
- Experience working in BOBJ Administration and Security Configuration
- Should have strong experience in enhance extractors in the source system
- Demonstrated expertise in industry best practice for the design and configuration of SAP BW, particularly Finance, Funds Management, Real estate, Procurement, Projects, and Human Capital Management processes.
- SAP Activate agile methodology would be well regarded..
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Maiolino on 0282672439 email@example.com quoting reference 244807.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.