Our client is a operate within the Telecommunications Industry. They pride themselves on being innovative and very customer focused. Due to growth in larger business units as well as diversification we require a Regulatory Manager to join the team. The role revolves around:
The responsibilities of the role is to:
- Engage with regulators and build trusting relationships.
- Asses impact of regulation.
- Liaise with all business units to understand emerging issues and pro-actively develop options for regulatory/policy remedies/actions
- Be able to understand different Business unit interests and advise how to best position business
- Track enquiries process and report on business projects adhering to policy/regulation
- Create opportunities for business to engage with external stakeholder and regulators.
The successful individual will have solid experience within senior regulatory roles. You will have a drive for delivering outcomes within the larger corporate market and have experience in networking within the regulatory industry.
The successful candidate will be rewarded by working within a fantastic forward-thinking organization whom will support and reward this role.
For further information please contact Evan Xeres on t: 8080 7282 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org