Our client is a large, multi-faceted organisation with an extensive project portfolio. They are seeking an experienced Project Support Officer for a 6-month rolling fixed term contract.
- Assists in the development, coordination, and implementation of a range of projects to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Monitors progress of projects, prepares, and coordinates reports, submissions, briefings, correspondence and advice.
- Assists with the development and production of project management documentation used in the definition and delivery of projects, including project plans, progress reports; assists to address issues affecting performance indicators and/or milestones, project variations and schedule information.
- Undertakes and/or co-ordinates research, collation, analysis and evaluation of issues, policies, practices, and/or procedures to identify relevant factors and provide recommendations for further consideration or action.
- Liaises with and provides advice to internal and external stakeholders to support the delivery of project outcomes.
- Assists in the evaluation and review of project outcomes.
- Researches and identifies effective risk management strategies
Key skills required:
- Previous working experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of multiple project management tools
- The ability to work collaboratively within project teams
- Knowledge of project management,
Please "Apply Now" and your application will be reviewed. Please be aware that candidates who currently reside outside of WA cannot be considered for this role, due to the WA hard border closure.