Scheduler - Permanent position
Our Client is seeking for skilled Project Schedulers with demonstrated experience in developing an integrated program master schedule, ability to work collaboratively within a team environment, including being able to communicate effectively and provide clear guidance to achieve business goals These are permanent roles, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
Defence experience is a BIG PLUS
- Required to develop a number of artefacts in support and including but not limited to:
- Developing an integrated program master schedule.
- Developing integrated project schedules.
- Developing a reporting/dashboard tool.
- Excellent senior stakeholder engagement skills.
- Ability to independently prioritise work, work autonomously and be self-driven.
- Very proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft Project expertise.
- Will be working full-time across two engagements (projects)
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #207309
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position