Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join a friendly and supportive team to help plan and schedule ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Conduct project planning and identify milestones.
- Ensure schedule data is accurate and statuses weekly with all Control Point Managers.
- Assess and report schedule status to the project/program manager and senior management weekly.
- Monitor milestones and evaluates progress.
- Develop and maintain summary level schedule reports, Gantt, milestone charts, and other program management tools used to support critical path analysis priority-based resource allocations, and to support cost/schedule integration.
To be Successful you must have
- Must have relevant Project Scheduler and/or Master Scheduler expereince in the Telecommunication industry
- Recognized Project Management Certification.
- Understanding of and exposure to scheduling in a Network/Construction Build Environment.
- Expertly skilled in managing schedules within MS Project and Primavera P6
- High degree of stakeholder management skills
Interviews will commence straight away
Click 'Apply' and attach your CV in WORD format with a cover letter stating availability and daily rate expectation - For a confidential discussion on this position, contact Joseph Yip at Peoplebank.