Our client is a Federal Government Agency who is currently in the midst of forming a new team for their comprehensive ICT System Rebuild.
To be successful in this role they will need to have experience in all aspects of project reporting, this includes budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis. The ideal candidate is expected to have worked in a large complex program with a proven track record of delivering under strict deadlines.
As this role is working for a Federal Government Agency, the successful candidate needs to be an Australian Citizen.
What you would be doing:
- Monitor and report the progress of the program and project expenditure, investigate variances, and review and analyse expenditure items for numerous projects.
- Prepare and present variance reports and reporting submissions as required to management.
- Assist with the preparation of budgeting, reporting and forecasting reporting and processes. Evaluate transaction data, identify trends and act on findings to improve data integrity
- Maintain the data integrity of the budgets, forecasts and planned expenditure in SAP
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated intermediate competency Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel functions and formula.
- Experience using Information Management Systems like SAP to extract financial reports, financial activities and process transactions.
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #203104