Large Insurance company based in the Sydney CBD are currently looking for a Project Manager with experiece in network and security.
Skills and experience
- Leads project engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects.
- Manages corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to business problems. Responsible for business as well as team management. Expert:
- Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert.
- Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods.
- Works on complex problems / projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
- Leads and provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please APPLY quoting reference 213954.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.