Our client is a leader within the financial services.
Undertaking a strategic initiative to enhance customer service capabilities, they require a Project Manager for a systems upgrade. Reporting into the Head of IT, the project manager will oversee the successful migration of data from several systems to a new enterprise system.
- Manage a variety of stakeholders and external resources
- Help develop the requisite project plan and schedule that clearly defines the project phases, key activities, timeframes and roles and responsibilities
- Project control, track and report the relevant aspects of project's performance against success factors
- Risk and issue management
- Work with technical resources such as data analyst
- Technical delivery: upgrades, migrations, acceptance testing, etc
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience with projects that involve enterprise systems, data migration and work with multiple vendors.
This is a 6-month contract with a strong view to extend.
For further information please don't hesitate to contact Leah Windley on:
T: 03 8080 7241
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.