About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to work for an iconic Australian enterprise.
About the role
The successful candidate will lead, plan, and manage the delivery of business technology initiatives and adhere to Program Management Framework, Tools, Processes, and Reporting principles.
- Ensures Project Schedule with Deliverables, Milestones and Phase Dates is agreed and signed off.
- Ensures appropriate Governance frameworks and accountabilities are defined and actively in place and align to the Business Project Governance.
- Ensures commercial risk management is actively practised in delivery of projects.
- Ensures a collaborative focus on building quality outputs.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in leading complex data & analytics projects including cloud data & analytics project
- Experience working in large, complex enterprise scale project environments
- Strong understanding of cloud computing, Big Data and ETL
- Ability to work across project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid)
- Ability to multitask and work on several projects at once
Candidate must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Mary on 80807207 quoting reference <246260>.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.