We are currently looking for 2 Project Managers for Fixed term/Permanent opportunities with one of Sydney's leading Educational Providers. This is a great opportunity to work on cross-departmental projects within a small PMO environment where recognition and reward is a key part of what makes them tick.
Our ideal candidate will be a highly experienced End to End Project Manager who has previously implemented systems and processes that focus on the end user. These roles are for Project Managers who believe that people and processes are just as important as the technology that supports them.
You will be tenacious and resilient with a passion for building stakeholder relationships to get the job done. You will be experienced in managing concurrent medium sized projects within a fluid environment. Solutions focused, you will manage both business and technical activities related to the project.
Ideally, you will have:
- At least 5-10 years' experience delivering multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience working with in-house and/or external onshore/offshore development teams.
- Experience implementing 3rd party business applications.
- Hands on experience with project management software e.g. MS Project, Slack etc.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- Agile project experience ideally including continuous integration and continuous development.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong governance, financial management and planning/forecasting skills.
For more information, please send your CV in word format for a chat about the role.