Work for a brand that is instantly recognisable and one of Australia's largest Utility organisations. They offer a fantastic working environment where you will experience good work/life balance whilst working alongside some of the top technical talent in Sydney.
This role sits within the Electrical Distribution Business division which is responsible for development, implementation and support of a number of systems and applications that play an important part in the rapidly changing deregulated electricity market in Australia.
To ensure the continued success of the program, they are seeking highly capable, performance driven, and solutions focussed Project Manager with previous experience in DATA, integration and cloud technologies.
- Provision of project management functions (not restricted to the following list):
- Scope, planning and integration management
- Budgets, time & resource management
- Communication and quality management
- Issues and risk management
- Change Management impacts
- Regular status reporting
- Ensure requirements and issues of various groups are managed and resolved.
- Efficient management of project management process by planning, leading, organising, coordinating and controlling the project
- Accountable for the achievement of the project objectives
- Appoint, build and manage the project team members
- Communicate progress to upper management and other project participants
- Interface and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the project in cross functional manner, ensuring integration with the functions of the organisation
- Manage relationships with and reporting on projects to State and Federal Government bodies and Industry Regulators as appropriate
- A minimum of 8+ years in a similar role
- Ideally, previous experience within the Renewable energy / Electrical Distribution business
- Strong leadership skills combined with excellent teamwork attributes
- Proven project capability to manage large or small projects
- Be fully competent in project management methods / methodologies
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to influence management and staff to gain commitment to initiatives
- Ability to prioritise and adhere to deadlines
- Ability to critically assess business problems and manage associated risk
- Ability to create and maintain a high level of client satisfaction
- Ability to identify, implement and manage change issues
This is a critical role for our client, if you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now' and quote #240958.