We are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for one of our premier clients. The PM will be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of projects that fit within the Field Services Division of our client.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day running of the Field Services clients projects
- Ensure identification and removal of roadblocks to so that the project teams can deliver successfully within the assigned timeframes.
- Highlight any material issues, risks or potential impacts to benefits realisation of the project to the Senior Management
- Responsible for building and mobilising high performance teams
- Responsible for managing stakeholders within all areas of ICT and Business.
- Maintain credibility at the Executive level by ensuring adherence to governance and delivery frameworks
- Ensuring benefits realization as per transformation roadmaps is achieved and communicated to the ICT, Business and the Senior Leadership Team
- Manage interdependencies between project with the aim of building a cohesive and integrated ICT Transformation portfolio
- Participate contract negotiations and contract changes.
- Preparation of proposals, business plans, SOW and specifications, operating budgets in accordance with client's financial management guidelines
- SAP Asset Management (PM, PS) and works management experience in a large environment complex environment will be highly regarded
- Should have understanding of integrated ICT solutions and business process re-engineering capability spanning multiple platforms and business units
- Excellent communication, documentation and negotiation skills
- Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Should have vendor management experience and responsibility of contract management in a multiple complex projects' environment
- Experience in implementation of complex software projects in a multi- vendor and different project teams will be highly regarded
- Experience working in an Agile environment will highly regarded
For more details contact Meg Geronimo at 9409 4716.