About the company
Our Client is a household name in Australia and a leader in their field. Their IT division has a number of Programs underway to enhance the way they do business.
The Deployment Coordinator will assist in the delivery of the IT infrastructure upgrades for an area of the business , to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the specified quality while meeting desired business objectives and maximum business benefit
Key deliverables include…
- Implementation of communications plan for multiple stakeholders
- Communicating with sites to arrange implementations based upon agreed schedule
- Communication with external vendors on schedule, finances and ad-hoc queries
- Documentation management specifically ensuring artefacts for the projects are accurate and up-to-date
- Deployment status reports and maintenance of project tracking tools
- Occasional interstate travel may be required
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 3 years experience in either IT Projects or Project Coordination activities
- Experience in the managing deployments from initiation to closure
- Experience in IT Infrastructure - networks, servers, end user devices, wifi, operating systems
- Basic understanding of project management, testing and deployment methodologies, tools and principles.
- Experience with enterprise-level IT change systems - including facilitating IT change approvals
- Experience co-ordinating implementations requiring multiple teams and vendors, including remote locations
- Experience in managing customer relationships particularly in retail stores environment
- Attention to detail and a track record in completing highly successful deployments
- Ability to prioritise, influence, and track delivery of conflicting tasks and activities.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and Google Sheets skills
To indicate your interest please apply via the link or contact, Pooja Gupta on 02 94094837 for a detailed and confidential discussion