Our client, a true leader in their field, is currently looking for a Project Cost Controller on a contract basis. This role is accountable for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects and tracing costs to underlying activities.
- Monitoring and controlling cost activities through all phases of project lifecycle
- Supporting the implementation of project cost management programs within the guidelines of the project processes and procedures
- Analysis and review of BOM and BOQ to ensure cost and quality
- Collaborating with the Project team to identify the impact on the overall business
- Will provide governance and quantitative support to Regional Deployment
- Solid experience in construction cost analysis, cost estimating and planning
- Knowledge of business commercial and financial systems
- Must have experience in various estimating/cost/planning integrated software tools
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of the Telecommunications industry is advantageous
- Very good communication and reporting skills with the ability to present accurate information to stakeholders
If this is a role you would be interested in, please call (08) 8112 7400.