Come & join an innovative & progressive delivery portfolio that is committed to providing inspiring customer experiences.
- Can you lead a persistent agile delivery tribe in a regulatory environment?
- Experience managing non-Agile business stakeholders is required
- North Sydney Location - Market Leading Financial Services Organisation
Who's the company and what are they looking for?
It's a major financial services organisation.
They're undertaking a pretty big shift in both delivery model and strategic focus.
They're moving to agile ways of working across both technical and business process focused
And they have a renewed focus on making the customer experience as positive as possible.
They're looking for a Program Manager, who can lead a persistent tribe (made up of multiple squads) as project needs require through an exciting project pipeline.
What does that mean for you as a candidate?
- We're looking for excellent communicators and true servant leaders, who can nurture and empower their team to take responsibility to get work done.
- You'll need to be a great coach who can uplift capability while managing competing priorities.
- Delivery roadmap planning and execution is critical, all while juggling multiple stakeholders expectations.
- Finally, ideally you'll have experience as a Program Manager within Wealth Management couple with strong agile delivery experience.
You will NEED to have managed agile program delivery in a regulatory environment, managing your own non-digital agile team in conjunction with non-agile business stakeholders
This is a constantly changing environment and you'll need to be comfortable dealing with that.
If this is you then please send your resume via the online link & we will contact you if your experience is suitable.