Our client, a well-known, large enterprise, is seeking multiple Product Owners. This is a 12-month contract with the possibility of extensions.
Cantered around Merchants & Acquiring solutions, initiatives within this portfolio aim to grow and delight customers with targeted investments in Merchant Hub, New State Acquiring solutions, Card (Merchant) compliance schemes and Hicaps.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for capturing and grooming requirements into epics, features, user stories and dependencies in collaboration with the squads that aligns with business requirements.
- Make day to day decisions to enable development team to move quickly through product iterations.
- Ensure the Delivery and Development teams understand the value of each user story that is being delivered at the right time
- Own and manage team backlog and priorities tasks in line with roadmap
- Involved in the roadmap planning, release planning, execution, review of each sprint, releasing impact, value and focus on the right priorities
- Work collaboratively with Scrum Master and the squad to deliver backlog
- Communicate release slices with key stakeholders
- Attend all relevant ceremonies
The successful candidate will possess:
- A strong technical background and in-depth understanding of Financial Products and Domains (operations, processes, end users, customers, regulations).
- Creativity and simplifying complex process and issues, problem solving and process analysis.
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment and familiarity with HCD techniques.
- Ability to communicate a product vision to key stakeholders and teams, developing it into a shaped backlog of key features, user stories and goals from individual sprints.
- Comfortable playing a leadership role, including leading workshops, in a co-located cross function business and IT Team through the discovery, development and operational usage stages of product development.
- Ability to innovate, adapt and grasp new skills and content
- Ability to work closely with key stakeholders and build collaborative partnerships whilst sometimes saying no
- Proven analytical skills and evidence-based decision making
- Previous experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jade De Silva quoting reference: 207678.