Our client is a leader within Financial Services. They pride themselves on there fantastic customer service and also their continuous activity in helping communities. Due to a large organisational transformation we require a Procurement Specialist with experience in Corporate Insurances across the enterprise.
The role revolves around reviewing all supplier partnerships and review if all is in line with industry best practice. If not, make changes where necessary.
- Develop successful working partnerships with enterprise business units to understand their procurement needs
- Conduct a review of all suppliers, contracts and costs.
- Negotiate best price points via market intelligence & competitor analysis with the objective of meeting customer expectations on quality & timelines within stipulated budgets
- Execute applicable/approved sourcing strategies & drive supplier negotiations to meet quality and financial requirements of the business, including identification of suitable/appropriate suppliers & articulation of service requirements
- Experience in contracts structure, contract negotiations & closure of contracts
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts & agreements
- Supplier Management & on-time payments to vendors for maintaining service continuity
- Help develop and execute Procurement Annual Plans
- Manage vendor qualification process, maintaining & improving vendor market-knowledge & updating vendors' database.
The successful candidate will have clear experience in conducting an enterprise supplier/vendor audit review, experience in going to market where appropriate and have implemented procurement best practice where appropriate.
If this sounds like you please apply within.