Our client is a global network, product-passionate company using technology to connect high profile brands and retailers with their consumers. Their solutions enable brands to connect with consumers and collect valuable user-generated content, on a large scale. They attract and connect consumers to discover more about their products and help advance sales. They have offices in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Australia has a start-up vibe that benefits from the support of a larger global company.
Due to further growth in Australia, they are looking for a Presales Consultant to partner and support their dynamic sales team. As the Presales Consultant you'll be proactively partnering with the sales team to identify a strategic approach to add value with their clients solutions to prospect business. You will provide functional and business needs assessments for prospects ensuring transparency of scope & requirement. This will include recommending and demonstrating the appropriate solution, building and delivering business cases, and telling a story in a compelling narrative using supporting client success examples and data.
Essential skills & experience required:
- Digital marketing or ecommerce and/ or business software (SaaS) experience
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in front of large audiences including exec-level
- Excellent ability to articulate and document product specific as well as high-level technical solutions
- Understanding of sales methodologies
- Excellent stakeholder engagement - can confidently and successfully build relationships with business and technical contacts at all levels of a client's organisation.
This is a critical role for our client, please click 'apply now' and quote #214604.