Reporting to the Section Manager Business Intelligence, the Power BI developer will be responsible for:
- Developing meaningful Power BI reports and dashboards using complex data.
- Transitioning existing reports from SAP BO to Power BI
- Support SAP BO until it is decommissioned.
- Work to deadlines, monitor and report progress.
- Work co-operatively and collaboratively with the team as well as other stakeholders and be a great team player.
- Other related tasks as requested by the Section Manager.
- Self-Starter with ability to work unsupervised but understand when to request information.
- Promote workplace safety, equity and diversity and participative management and environmental management practices in the workplace and act in accordance with our client's values and behaviours.
To be successful in the role, you will possess:
- A strong skillset and background working with PowerBI, complex data sets and SQL skills.
- Extensive Power BI development and administration experience in a Data Warehouse team- this is an important and key skill for this position.
- Developing visual reports, dashboards and KPI scorecards using Power BI desktop
- Connecting to data sources, importing data and transforming data for Business Intelligence
- Proficient in making DAX queries in Power BI desktop
- Undertake unit and system testing of all developments.
- Excellent in analytical thinking for translating data into informative visuals and reports.
- Knowledge of ETL tools.
- Knowledge of SAP BO reports
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Smilin John 02 6268 9720 quoting Job Reference: 213110