Our client is a well-known organisation with offices in Western Sydney.
They are currently seeking a Power BI Developer to help to roll out the Power BI Self-service BI tool.
You will bring in-depth experience in Power BI development, administration and training along with an enthusiasm for learning to create a strong collaborative centre of excellence.
You will leverage their critical experience in consulting across projects and mentoring on business intelligence to help build and drive our data-driven organisational model.
Skills & Experience Required
Must have skills:
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in development, design and consulting with Power BI
- Power BI Data Gateway administration / configuration.
- Strong Experience in with Power BI Map based visualisation
- Power BI security configuration for enterprise roll-outs
- Experience in providing support and training for BI solutions and BI toolsets.
- Excellent inter personal and written communication skills with the ability to write quality technical documentation.
Nice to have skills:
- Good to have development expertise in Power BI custom visualisations using SAP BW / HANA data.
- Knowledge and experience in R/ Python programming within Power BI is advantage
- Ability to adapt to new situations, changing priorities and new applications
- Ability to work in highly diversified teams with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to bring enthusiasm and optimism to make Power BI the enterprise visualisation platform
- Highly motivated with a positive and proactive approach, and a demonstrated ability to take accountability for delivering quality outcomes working in an Agile environment
- Highly skilled and ability to develop reports based on business requirements and create set of standard reports with instructions for business.
For a confidential discussion concerning the role, please call Tim Moynihan in our Sydney office on 02 9409 4851.