Our Federal Government Client is seeking a PEGA Developer to play an instrumental role in the development of a new system to support a major business transformation initiative.
This is a long-term contract role for 2 years, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, your duties will include:
- Configuring the Pega BPM system to reflect specifications and business rules to a high quality standard.
- Actively participating in the elaboration, construction, transition and build phases, in an Agile/scrum based development environment.
- Collaboration with team members, vendors and business stakeholders in an objective and pro-active manner and with a focus on program success.
- Engagement with a variety of stakeholders to ensure delivery of quality business outcomes.
- Completing defined packages of work as set out by the Scrum Master to the agreed level of quality standard and within the time allocated.
- Continually seeking to identify areas for improvement within the software development lifecycle.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Knowledge and/or experience with BPM (Business Process Management) products and technologies, especially PEGA 7 / PRPC as a developer.
- At least 5 years of software development experience using a contemporary language such as Java or Microsoft C#.
- Experience with object-oriented design using the Unified Modelling Language (uml).
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills;
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience working in an agile/scrum team environment.
- Bachelor's degree in ICT related field.
- Demonstrated understanding and/or experience with web service such as SOAP, WSDL, and SAML.
- Sound understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Business Process Management (BPM) patterns.
- Experience in the Intellectual Property Domain
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 214292
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.